Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

HARD-HEADS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* HARD-HEADS > Topics

Subject: SA raVe
Replies: 6 Views: 1583

bugsy7 10/24/2006 - 5:06:30
is it only me...or do u guy also c our rave culture dyin in SA?n if so...wat the hell can we do 2 kp it alive? *

wikkione 11/23/2006 - 12:11:36
dnt b crazy! where hav u been? ravers only come out at night! i live in cape town and i have neva walked past a raver.. but sa ays when going to gallery/liquid u c how many ppl come out to play! its the best feeling *

djsammy 24.12.07 - 10:41am
Hey i live aswel in cape town and go aswell 2 gallery. If you were a party person you would be there every friday and sat. Who is your fav dj from the club. *

dj.dance 3.01.08 - 05:22pm
There may be many people at clubs, but that does not make them a raver? Most of that so called ravers wont even be able to define rave. I wonder how many of those people can identify the artist and song when the latest tune gets played by the dj at the club? There may be many people that goes to rave clubs to have a good time, but that does not make them a raver. Oh and btw ravers dont only come out at night. Hardstyle till i die! *

psyboi 30.01.08 - 07:00pm
hav any of u been 2 truth? im there every sat nite! it rox! *

yasser17 14.07.08 - 12:33pm
psycho keaton iz the best liquid hardstyle dj. jason47 being the best hard dance liquid dj... liquid iz dying. it needs sum life! attitude n energy pumpd into it! *

boydigit 23.03.12 - 09:43am
Most people think drugs & rave go hand in hand which is probly right tho there r sum clubs that stil throw the odd rave. *

* HARD-HEADS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* HARD-HEADS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits